We're always on the look out for high achievers who want to leave their mark on the internet. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our specialist team of professionals, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Cornerstone is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the following positions:No recruiters please!
Online Producer / Project Manager (Sydney CBD, Australia)
Does the thought of leading a stealth team of code ninjas to rid the world of bad websites sound exciting? Are you an organizational machine who loves the challenge of coordinating people to achieve outcomes? Are you the glue that brings teams together? Can you think creatively, conquer diverse challenges and solve problems on the fly? Then we should talk.
Cornerstone is looking for someone who can see the big picture but also understands that the devil is in the details. We’re a growing company full of people passionate about making the internet a better place and we need an experienced producer / project manager who wants to join our cause. You‘ll be responsible for project planning, coordination and execution.
If you think you’re up for it, keep reading.
- Project scoping and estimation.
- Project planning and coordination of internal and external resources.
- Leading clients and team members from project kick-off to launch.
- Support clients in whatever way necessary to improve their websites.
- A can-do attitude and exceptional customer service skills.
- Build relationships through open communication.
- Problem solver with an eagle eye-for-detail.
- Be a driven, resourceful and adaptableindividual.
- Design and/or development knowledge or experience is an asset
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person with the right attitude to join a forward-thinking company.
If that all sounds good to you, then we want to hear from you! When applying, please include a cover letter along with your CV. Remuneration will be commensurate with skill and experience and all applications will be strictly confidential. Applications will be accepted via email only and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Marketing Consultant (Sydney CBD, Australia)
Ever wondered what makes Google tick? Do you like diverse challenges and doing something a little bit different every day? Perhaps you’re already an SEO expert, used to staying on top of the latest changes and developments in this dynamic and growing field.
We’re looking for someone interested in diving into the fast paced world of online marketing. To fit in, you’ll need to be more than a tech nerd. We need business-minded individuals who can problem solve creatively, speak in plain English and build relationships with clients that go beyond a screen and keyboard. We want fast, self-motivated learners or experienced web veterans interested in helping our clients succeed online.
- Helping sites get found online. You’ll research the competition, then optimise and promote our client’s websites to help bring in relevant traffic and increase leads
- Tracking your progress. Every month you’ll be responsible for letting our clients know how their campaigns are performing
- Helping to write interesting and relevant content for client websites
- Staying relevant. We need you to keep on top of the latest developments and trends. The web changes every day and we need to change right along with it!
- If you’ve got SEO experience, that’s great - but not a must for the right person
- Excellent written communication skills are an absolute must
- You’ll need great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Potential and attitude go a long way. We need someone keen to learn who fits in with our tightly knit team
We’re a fast growing, entrepreneurial team of people passionate about making the internet a better place.
Cornerstone is an international organisation with offices in Australia and Canada. We are a full-service online marketing consultancy that provides internet based solutions to over 300 customers, large and small.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.